Minnesota State Capital
Location: St. Paul, MN
Contract Amount: $40,000,000
Project Timeframe: 2012-2017
- Preservation/restoration of the historically significant structure dating back to 1905.
- Replacement of over 4,000 marble "Dutchman" stones
- Repairs of several hundred ornamental hand carved stones
- Extensive redressing of the marble façade to restore original finish
- Repointing of 100% of masonry joints
- Engineering scaffolding system which included a Rotuna with an elevation 160'
Hammel, Green and Abrahamson
420 5th St. North, Suite 100 Minneapolis, MN 55401
Office: (612) 758-4000
JE Dunn Construction
9855 West 78th Street Eden Prairie, MN 55344